Located in the heart of the prestigious residential area, La Moraleja, in the north of Madrid, in one of the quietest, most exclusive, select and distinguished residential areas of Madrid.
La Moraleja is a unique living environment. It is perfect for people who want to live in nature, surrounded by greenery, without giving up the amenities of a big city.
It is connected to the main thoroughfares of the city that allow quick access to the M-30 and M-40. It is about a 20-minute drive from the city centre and only a few kilometres from Barajas International Airport.
The area has its own 24-hour security service and a connected alarm system.
The house was built in 2010 by a renowned architect and an internationally renowned landscape designer.
The design of the entrance is formed by curved walls of stained concrete closed to the outside for privacy, but they also leave open spaces in the garden and patios area (incoming light).
Spectacular plot of 10,000 m² featuring:
- Swimming pool with changing rooms.
- Pond (suitable for bathing).
- Garage for 5 vehicles and outdoor parking
- Undulating garden with oaks.
- Two porches.
- Summer kitchen and dining area.
- Basement: storage, facilities, treatment system, wine cellar, heating (gas), water storage, pressure equipment, firewood room. Access from the outside.
- Ground floor: Hall, spectacular library with panoramic window, living room with two ambiances, dining room with access to summer dining area. Kitchen + Service area (two staff bedrooms, 2 staff baths, toilet, pantry, cold storage, laundry/ironing room and storage). Guest bedroom with bathroom. Living - game - film room.
- First floor: Linen room, 3 family bedrooms with a living room, study room, dressing room, bathroom and sleeping area. The bedrooms open to the outside and to a private patio. Master bedroom: living room, sleeping area, terrace, dressing room, gym, bathroom and studio/office. With independent access to the ground floor.